Our talented people are ASA’s key asset. People make up the business and have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to use the processes and tools to deliver effective solutions efficiently and on schedule.
- Airborne ISR (manned/unmanned)
- Armored ground vehicles
- Fixed wing aircraft
- Rotary wing aircraft
- Integrated air and missile defense
- Munition systems
- Missile systems
- Space vehicles and sensors
- Special Operations mission rehearsal technology
- Healthcare IT
- Systems engineering principles are the framework for our core competencies
- CONOPS development and foundational requirements analysis
- Mission engineering and mission area analysis experience
- Knowledge and training in the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) to create use cases and architecture products
- Strong competencies in rapid prototyping and rapid fielding
- Our people also have gained expert-level experience in DoD acquisition, having fielded over 35 systems over the past 40+ years.
- Requirements/acquisition support required to expeditiously field capabilities through the appropriate Adaptive Acquisition Framework pathway(s)
- Lean Six Sigma and CMMI knowledge to improve business processes during and after fielding
- Major weapons systems engineering and manufacturing expertise
© 2023 Acquisition Systems Associates. All Rights Reserved.