Our great people have years of experience contributing to warfighter success by helping deliver the following programs to the DoD. Our staff have served in both government and contractor roles; taking programs from concept to the warfighters’ hands. We have served as strategy analysts, requirements developers/analysts, architecture developers, design and test engineers, item managers, acquisition oversight SMEs, and schedule risk analysts.
Middle Tier of Acquisition and the Adaptive Acquisition Framework Training
- Crafted and implemented an educational program to assist industry and government clients leverage the DoD’s Adaptive Acquisition Framework (AAF)
- Coursework delves into the intricacies of the Middle Tier of Acquisition pathways
- Comprehensive curriculum is instructor-led, complemented by a hands-on workshop
- Holistic approach ensures a thorough understanding and practical application of the AAF
- Positions our clients to effectively and efficiently optimize technology transition
Unique Expertise and Proof to Optimize Transition
- Understand and apply the Adaptive Acquisition Framework to accelerate fielding.
- Conduct mission area analysis and develop CONOPS to better define requirements.
- Review and refine Systems Engineering Plans and Acquisition Strategies
- Drive intelligence into acquisition to get the right technologies fielded quickly
Navigating the new agile acquisition process to get systems field
- Train your staff to understand and leverage new Acquisition Agility Act authorities
- Conduct mission area analysis and develop CONOPS to better define requirements
- Review System Engineering Plans and Acquisition Strategies
- Support acquisition intelligence integration efforts
Prototyping and Technology Development
- Evaluate Technology and Integration Readiness Levels
- Shape and respond to prototyping requirements as part of Defense consortiums including the Defense Ordnance Technology Consortium and the Vertical Lift Consortium
- Lead prototype development activities
- Assist in program execution follow-on events and actions to assure success
- Support testing events and software defect analysis
- Conduct schedule risk analysis to continually assess program performance, schedule, and requirements tradeoffs
- Assist with Nunn McCurdy Unit Cost Breach avoidance, analysis and reporting
- Apply Lean Six Sigma principles to improve processes
Support program knowledge management activities (e.g. MS SharePoint implementation)
Other Supporting Activities to Achieve Success
- Assure Stakeholder Involvement Throughout the Process
- Support Program Alignment in the Programming, Budgeting and Requirements Processes
- Mentor and train new breed of system acquisition Professionals to minimize future risks and reduce cost
© 2023 Acquisition Systems Associates. All Rights Reserved.