Why Work For Us
WHY WORK FOR US
We provide an engaging entrepreneurial culture to drive the best client value proposition.
- Innovation: We provide innovative solutions to challenging issues for our company and clients.
- Work Environment: We support fast-paced work environments, where creative, strategic ideas and recommendations are valued.
- Communication: We communicate complex issues and solutions to globally-distributed stakeholders with widely varying backgrounds.
- Recognition: We value the contribution of all our team members and demonstrate it with regular awards and celebrations.
- Collaboration: We are a team, recognizing that we are here to help each other with work and life challenges to achieve balance and success.
We tailor the total compensation package to individual needs, currently offering:
- Monetary compensation commensurate with your contribution in the form of competitive salaries, bonuses and profit sharing.
- Holidays and Paid Time Off.
- Competitive insurance benefits.
- Flexible work hours. We don’t provide you a fixed compensation package and expect to get it back in uncompensated overtime. We value the time you dedicate to our collective mission.
- Telecommute: Work from home (when authorized by the client). We trust and expect you to get the job done wherever you work.
- We pay commuting expenses (if qualified).
- Studies and analysis: Threat / intelligence analysis, system requirements analysis, CONOPS development, and performing trade studies
- Science and technology: Expertise including basic and applied research in component development, and subsystem maturation.
- Acquisition program management and systems engineering: Integrating and advancing S&T / prototype efforts through the Defense Acquisition System and into the field to support the valid user requirements. ASA provides a focused set of DoD acquisition program support beginning before milestone A and continues through system deployment.
- Program support: Training/training systems, schedule risk analysis, and specialties such as export control.
TRAINING & MENTORSHIP
- ASA is led by former senior DoD acquisition and system engineering professionals who use their knowledge and experience for in-house and client mentoring.
- We offer a supportive environment to individuals transitioning out of military service or to those just entering into government consulting. Whether you are a 2-year or 25-year professional, ASA leadership takes special care to ensure new team members are fully prepared to successfully tackle challenging problems.
- We mentor and train one another to cross-pollinate ideas and enhance our capabilities
- If you seek challenges and want to be part of a growing small business by partnering with our clients achieve and maintain mission success, then ASA is a place for you.
- We are always looking for expertise to support the entire system life cycle in the following domains:
© 2023 Acquisition Systems Associates. All Rights Reserved.
875 Forestville Meadows Dr.
Great Falls, VA 22066