WHY WORK FOR US
We provide an engaging entrepreneurial culture to drive the best client value proposition.
- Innovation: We provide innovative solutions to challenging issues for our company and clients.
- Work Environment: We support fast-paced work environments, where creative, strategic ideas and recommendations are valued.
- Communication: We communicate complex issues and solutions to globally-distributed stakeholders with widely varying backgrounds.
- Recognition: We value the contribution of all our team members and demonstrate it with regular awards and celebrations.
- Collaboration: We are a team, recognizing that we are here to help each other with work and life challenges to achieve balance and success.
We tailor the total compensation package to individual needs, currently offering:
- Monetary compensation commensurate with your contribution in the form of competitive salaries, bonuses and profit sharing.
- Holidays and Paid Time Off.
- Competitive insurance benefits.
- Flexible work hours. We don’t provide you a fixed compensation package and expect to get it back in uncompensated overtime. We value the time you dedicate to our collective mission.
- Telecommute: Work from home (when authorized by the client). We trust and expect you to get the job done wherever you work.
- We pay commuting expenses (if qualified).
Training and Mentorship
- ASA is led by former senior DoD acquisition and system engineering professionals who use their knowledge and experience for in-house and client mentoring.
- We offer a supportive environment to individuals transitioning out of military service or to those just entering into government consulting. Whether you are a 2-year or 25-year professional, ASA leadership takes special care to ensure new team members are fully prepared to successfully tackle challenging problems.
- We mentor and train one another to cross-pollinate ideas and enhance our capabilities
- If you seek challenges and want to be part of a growing small business by partnering with our clients achieve and maintain mission success, then ASA is a place for you.
- We are always looking for expertise to support the entire system life cycle in the following domains:
- Studies and analysis: Threat / intelligence analysis, system requirements analysis, CONOPS development, and performing trade studies
- Science and technology: Expertise including basic and applied research in component development, and subsystem maturation.
- Acquisition program management and systems engineering: Integrating and advancing S&T / prototype efforts through the Defense Acquisition System and into the field to support the valid user requirements. ASA provides a focused set of DoD acquisition program support beginning before milestone A and continues through system deployment.
- Program support: Training/training systems, schedule risk analysis, and specialties such as export control.
ASA is a recognized, valued, preferred provider of professional support to get game changing effective capabilities into the field and in the hands of the user as efficiently as possible.
FOR THE GOVERNMENT
We provide objective, comprehensive Professional, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Program Management Services.