CONTRACTING WITH US
ASA has the people, processes, and tools necessary to succeed in the rapidly changing DoD acquisition and systems engineering environment. We provide objective, comprehensive professional, engineering, technical, scientific and program management services. ASA’s key differentiator is our understanding of agile acquisition processes now being implemented across the DoD. Our understanding comes from our participation implementing this new process. Since Acquisition Agility Act inception, ASA has been supporting the Government develop best systems engineering and acquisition processes. We understand the new rules and can help you succeed.
You can access ASA services via the following contract vehicles. Please contact Mr. Gary Gray for further information. ASA has a DCAA compliant accounting systems and can provide cleared personnel.
- Defense Ordnance Technology Consortium (DOTC) OTA
- Vertical Lift Consortium (VLC) OTA
- The Defense Systems Technical Area Task (DSTAT)
- Analytical and Technical Support Services (ATSS) IDIQ
- AMCOM Express
Gary J. Gray
President and CEO
875 Forestville Meadows Drive
Great Falls, VA 22066
703 966 3786
Prototyping and Technology Development
- Evaluate Technology and Integration Readiness Levels
- Shape and respond to prototyping requirements as part of Defense consortiums including the Defense Ordnance Technology Consortium and the Vertical Lift Consortium
- Lead prototype development activities
Navigating the new agile acquisition process to get systems field
- Train your staff to understand and leverage new Acquisition Agility Act authorities
- Conduct mission area analysis and develop CONOPS to better define requirements
- Review System Engineering Plans and Acquisition Strategies
- Support acquisition intelligence integration efforts
- Assist in program execution follow-on events and actions to assure success
- Support testing events and software defect analysis
- Conduct schedule risk analysis to continually assess program performance, schedule, and requirements tradeoffs
- Assist with Nunn McCurdy Unit Cost Breach avoidance, analysis and reporting
- Apply Lean Six Sigma principles to improve processes
Support program knowledge management activities (e.g. MS SharePoint implementation)
Other Supporting Activities to Achieve Success
- Assure Stakeholder Involvement Throughout the Process
- Support Program Alignment in the Programming, Budgeting and Requirements Processes
- Mentor and train new breed of system acquisition Professionals to minimize future risks and reduce cost
Additional Key Info
- 541330: Engineering Services
- 541611: Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541613: Marketing Consulting Services
- 541618: Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690: Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541711: Research and Development in Biotechnology
- 541712: Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, & Life Sciences (ex Bio)
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
CAGE Code: 651A7
- AMCOM Express is a blanket purchase agreement (BPA) contract to provide advisory and assistance services to the Aviation and Missile Command, PEOs, PMS and other related customers.
- Seaport-e Provides broad service support to the Department of the Navy and other DoD authorized users.
- Analytical and Technical Support Services (ATSS) Acquisition of full-spectrum technical support of the USD(AT&L) and other associated DoD sponsored mission requirements.
ASA is a recognized, valued, preferred provider of professional support to get game changing effective capabilities into the field and in the hands of the user as efficiently as possible.
FOR THE GOVERNMENT
We provide objective, comprehensive Professional, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Program Management Services.