Why Work for Us
Culture: We provide an engaging entrepreneurial culture to drive the best client value proposition.
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, looking to provide innovative solutions for us and our clients?
- Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, where your ideas and recommendations matter?
- Are you capable of communicating complex issues to globally-distributed stakeholders with widely varying backgrounds?
- Are you action oriented and technically savvy?
- Recognition: We value the contribution of all our team members and demonstrate it with regular awards and celebrations.
- Collaboration: We are a team, we recognize that we are here to help each other with work and life challenges achieving the proper balance for each team member.
Compensation Features: We tailor the total compensation package to individual needs.
- We offer monetary compensation commensurate with your contribution in the form of competitive salaries, bonuses and profit sharing.
- We offer Holidays and Paid Time Off.
- We offer competitive insurance benefits.
- We offer flexible work hours. We pay you for the actual hours worked. We don’t provide you a fixed compensation package and expect to get it back in uncompensated overtime. We value the time you dedicate to our collective mission.
- Bring your own device (BYOD, where authorized by client) and we pay for related internet and communication expenses.
- Telecommute: Work from home (when authorized by the client). We trust and expect you to get the job done wherever you work.
- We pay commuting expenses.
Training and Mentorship
- We have an in-house mentoring program to provide advanced capabilities and skills for our client which in turn provides advancement opportunities for our ASA team members.
- ASA is led by former senior DoD acquisition and system engineering professionals.
- ASA offers a supportive environment to individuals transitioning out of military service or to those just entering into government consulting. Whether you are a 2 year or 25 year professional, ASA leadership takes special care to ensure new team members are fully prepared to successfully tackle challenging problems.
- The ASA approach centers on many-on-one mentoring to train our staff while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
- If you seek challenges and want to be part of a growing small business by partnering with our clients achieve and maintain mission success then ASA is a place for you.
- We are currently searching for Jr, Mid and Senior Level domain and functional expertise to support the entire system life cycle in the following Domains:
|C4 & Cyber
||Fixed & Rotary Wing Aircraft
||Soldier Weapon Systems
Functional expertise includes:
- User expertise including threat, requirements, concepts of operations, analysis of alternatives, and tradeoff studies, etc.
- Science and technology expertise including basic and applied research in component development, subsystem and subsystem maturation.
- Acquisition program management and systems engineering expertise to integrate and advance the above efforts into and through the Defense Acquisition System and into the field to support the valid user requirements. Specifically, ASA provides a focused set of DoD acquisition program support across: pre-milestone A; milestones A, B and C and beyond.
- Expertise in systems support including training/training systems, logistics and operational expertise to include international partner support.