ASA provides objective, comprehensive and integrated professional, engineering, technical, scientific and program management services and solutions to both federal government clients and government contractors. We work closely with our clients to provide efficient and effective scalable solutions that achieve and sustain their mission success.
For Our Government Clients — our solutions provide the support required to implement and execute mission objectives and associated strategic initiatives within the shortest practical timeline. Specific services include:
- Identification collaboration, engagement, and facilitation of the right stakeholders to gain early buy-in on requirements and technologies to satisfy threat driven requirements.
- Shepherding programs through the Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC) process including the Functional Capabilities Boards/ JROC and the Defense Acquisition Systems including the Integrated Product Team, Overarching Integrated Product Team/Defense Acquisition Board.
- Conducting timely and accurate risk assessments to avoid major program upheavals such as milestone resets and Nunn-McCurdy breaches.
- Mentoring and training acquisition and systems engineering professionals.
For Our Government Contractor Clients — we partner with them to efficiently execute the solutions for the government whether prime or subcontractor. In addition, just as we do for our own business, we help our clients grow and sustain their business. We provide comprehensive business life cycle services spanning strategy, business development, capture, proposal and execution phases. Specific activities include:
- Identification of government budget priorities and assessment of the addressable markets (associated, adjacent, emerging and declining).
- Detailed analysis and enhancement of opportunity pipelines for sustainable growth.
- Drafting fact-based technical approaches, informed by current client needs.
- Staffing strategy, business development, capture and proposal effort with the right people that possess the domain and functional skills
- Mentoring, training, and assisting in all areas above.